Monday 20 June 2011

FAINTING SPELLS


Lukasz Wierzbowski yet again







Spilling drinks on my AA dress Novemberish






The cake that inspired me posted on Face book by 'Emily Coconuut'






This was a whole load of fun looking for these images, kinda creepy, kinda cool, kinda tacky, kinda fun pictures. Would love to create looks or a photo shoot of my own using this inspiration but my memory card is playing and I'm too poor to sort it (Cry) Maybe I'll sell my soul on ebay. Pictures were found from completely random sites if you recognise any from a blog lemme know.

Also having trouble changing my header image, bored already! Any advice would be amazing!




7 comments:

  1. reallly enjoy your blog recently! loving these photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed !!!
    check up my blog
    http://www.missblackbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carebears and ponies!! I love this post!
    Great blog too :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mexican skulls, rainbow cake, starfish, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the colors in these photos, they are very nice. xx

    ReplyDelete