Tuesday 12 July 2011

SKULLCRUSH



Mrs Havisham from Great Expectations



16 Candles



Eraserhead


If you thought Donny Darko was a mind f*ck you need to watch this! Fantastic, I must watch it again as I'm tossing and turning between a couple of metaphors. Let me know what you think if you've watched it! 


Carrie





Salem




Marc Jacobs



Haxon



16 candles





Dazed Editorial



Eraserhead




Salem

Wild Fox



Great Expectations





Eraserhead



Breakfast Club



Mrs Havisham



Salem


Dazed Editorial





Carrie


Witch Of The Black Pond










3 comments:

  1. i love your blog and all that you have to offer. so much to look at and explore! definitely keep doing what your doing(:

    maebell!

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post - I find mix fashion and macabre subjects just beautiful, I always try to achieve this in my own fashion work.
    I might check out Salem because the pictures you've posted have intrigued me :) and also, the song is pretty epic!

    xx Sarah
    http://gingerdolldreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm loving all of the 50s inspired pics!! you always have such great posts ^^

    ReplyDelete